Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesdays 7-9 pm
- October 2 - November 27
- 8 Week Session
- No Pickleball Nov 6
- At the NBCS Gym for Ages 18+
- $16 Registration Fee - Residents
- $26 Non-Residents
Sign up HERE
What is Pickleball?
- A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- The Basics
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Your session fee allows you to drop-in whenever you want. Come every week or drop in when it's convenient! Bring a partner or team up with another single player to form a team.
- Two courts will be set up so two games can be going at the same time. This is a doubles game, two players per team, four players per court.
- All levels are welcome! Seasoned players can help beginners learn the basics. Beginners will learn the game fairly quickly.
- Bring your own Pickleball paddle or borrow one of ours for the evening.