Effective July 6th
- We will now be allowing residents/customers to come into the Town Hall, but all visitors and customers will be required to make an appointment with the department they will be visiting. This has been the policy for service at the Town Clerk’s Office throughout the pandemic. Click here for a listing of Department Phone Numbers.
- Customers with appointments with the Town Administrator, the Selectmen / Assessing Office or the Building Department will be directed to use the rear door of the Town Hall*
- When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, you will be required to call the department you intend to visit and someone will meet you at the appropriate door and bring you into the building.
- For appointments with the Town Clerk, Planning Office or the Tax Collector, you will be using the main front door entrance.
- All members of the public will be required to wear face coverings when inside the Town Hall. There will be hand sanitizers available throughout the Town Hall.
- Only one customer at a time can be served by each department. (same as the Clerk’s office).
- Proper directional signs will be provided outside the building.
*The main reason for using two entrances is the fact that we have a very narrow hallway at the Town Hall and in keeping with the recommended social distancing, we are trying to reduce the hallway traffic going from one end of the building to the other.